Monday, February 11, 2008

LLL

Love's Labour's Lost opens this Thursday!
(aka Valentine's Day.)
I'm pretty stoked.
The set, costumes, lights, and everything
is gorgeous. Honestly, it took my breath
away the first time I saw it all. I want to
live in Fraggle Rock. :D

Note on life: I'm busy, as usual, but it's almost
all over now. Only a couple of weeks of shows,
a couple more rehearsals, and then I'm free
again. Life won't be the same. I need something
to keep me busy/productive.
I need theatre.
Mucho.

And it's snowing. It's pretty, but cold. I don't
dig the wind and cold but the snow is delightful
to look at. Maybe I'll get to play in it for a few
minutes tomorrow. :D

So, acting class is really pushing me out of my
comfort zone. I don't like that. It scares me to
be open and completely honest with a class of
16 or so. Especially with some strangers.
I don't mean to be cruel, but I just don't open
my heart up to the world. I've done it in the past
and it hurts. So, this "I Should Have Said" monologue
might be kinda hard. I changed the topic. I've let
loose of all my thoughts and I'm being completely
honest. No pretty mask, no tape to hold it together.
It is what it is, and that's it.

And ironically, as I'm writing the last portion of
the blog (see above) Rufus Wainwright, "Nobody's
Off the Hook" comes on the radio. Gosh. I guess
it's a sign from God that he can't run from his
choice, past, and loss.

Maybe that means I'm not either though. I should
probably call him and tell him what I think of him.
His lies, stupidity, and cowardliness. I can't believe
he claims that he doesn't remember my number.
Whatever. It's been the same for 20 years. It's not
that easy to forget numbers. I remember my friends'
numbers from middle school, friends that I haven't
talked to in years. Maybe I lied; this project might be
hard, but I should be looking forward to it. I need it.
A catharsis could be useful right now.

(P.S. Thanks Corrina for being strong and going today.
You are def one strong lady, no matter what you might
say/think, and you deserve diamonds and the stars.
When you find the guy that will give you those, you'll know
he's the one. Never forget that.)

Well, there's loads of things on my mind but not enough
time to divulge them here.

End.

No comments: