Saturday, January 5, 2008

Every time we touch...

So, I've had a pretty interesting break.
I've met new people (Bobby), done
things I told myself I'd never do (became
a gamer with Guitar Hero, sang Karaoke),
and decided to stay true to myself, not to
settle or hold back, and always stay
close to my friends and family. These are
the infamous New Year's resolutions that
I wanna stick with. :D

I'm really excited to see what this year has
in store for me. I have a feeling the play
is going to rock. :D (Opens Valentine's Day
so bring your date or love. :D) I hope this
year proves to be an amazing one. If you
are reading this, try to make it a great one.
If you have a great one, I will too. It's how
the world works? maybe?

Tomorrow marks the first day of rehearsals
after a glorious Christmas Break. Stay classy,
Muntucky. Stay classy. :D


End.

No comments: