Friday, December 28, 2007

Cheesecake does that to people

So, me and the "gang" went to see I Am Legend last night
and it's slightly depressing. It reminded me of Human
Faustus just because it focuses on viral vectors and the
possibility to cure disease with a potentially dangerous
virus...however, as always, it backfires. People go crazy.
There is blood, death, and insanity. I would recommend
it if you are into the scientific kind of movies or suspense-
thrillers. Otherwise, steer clear of it. You'll only cry.
But if you decide to go, you are guaranteed to have fun
with the friends.

And I'm pretty excited right now. I just have a feeling that
things are going to work out this year. I don't know how I
can feel at ease...maybe it's my friends, or the weather,
or even music, but there is an easiness within me. I like it.
I really like where things are going. :D

I'm off to yet another great day. Just wanted everyone
to know that life is going very well at the present.

End.

No comments: