Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chapstick, Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry

"And you promised me (that you believe)
in time I will defeat this
'Cause somewhere in me, there is strength"

Wow. This is potent stuff. Someone believes that
I can actually make it through things....that
little ol' me has some spark of strength deep down.
This is comforting. If God believes that, then who
am I to doubt? You know? Maybe I can make it
through anything. (With help though)

This song doesn't really apply to me right now but
as of a few months ago this song could narrate my
life. I realized that I am a person, with countless
weaknesses, and a few strengths. I can't stand on
my own. No one can.

And the moon is staring at me. I think I shall move
Mr. Moon to face another wall. O.o
(Corrina and I went halfsies on an auction last night
and I took the moon while she took the sun from
Three Cuckholds. :D)

And tonight was glorious. I love to just hang out with
the friends in a relaxed setting. Christy and the SMs
are amazing. Plus, I enjoy holiday parties. I'm really
happy to be where I am in my life. I wouldn't
change it for the world.

Oh, Sam is back from boot camp! <3 I've missed him
so much. A girl can only go a short time without her
original SM bud by her side before life kicks her in
the face. He came over today and I was speechless,
which is truly odd. He's amazing. I hope that life
treats him well. Sam, keep being good Sammy Sam. :D

"Chapstick, Chapped Lips And Things..." ha! I soooo
remember this song from like sophomore year. :D

Corrina totally informed me that there shall be a Theatre
Dept. Prom this year. Guess who got her beautiful
non-prom-dress today? Oh yesh, your favorite Minda.
Now for a date. hmph. Oh well, things will work out.
I'm optimistic.

Now for the perfect end to a perfect day: a good long
cuddling session with my new penguin blankie and a
good long slumber.

End.

No comments: