Saturday, December 1, 2007

So, this is where it begins.

I finally gave into the craze and decided to start blogging
my life adventures (or lack thereof.)

I have quite a bit on my mind, as usual. I don't know how
it's possible to cram so much into a mind, but it's there...
and it doesn't want to leave me alone. This "stuff" seems
to evade my everyday life; from listening to music to talking
to someone about the moon, my mind reminds me that
there is something else creeping to my memory...right now
it's all nostalgic; well kinda. I'm reminiscing about the simple
life just a year ago. Granted life wasn't that easy a year ago,
I surely didn't think so much. College has challenged me
in infinite ways just by introducing me to astounding people.
The new ideas, conversations, and discussions I have taken
part in have really changed who I am, which isn't bad. I
often find myself wondering how I have grown in the past
year, how I am affecting other people's lives, and what
the meaning of it is. Why did God place me where I am today?
There's a reason. Maybe I'm not meant to know, but I
can still ponder, right? Oh well. I'm young. I'll figure it out
one day.

Starting Tuesday, my life will be complete once again. I am
beginning Love's Labour's Lost. :D I love Shakespeare, theatre,
interacting with people, and stage managing so all shall be
amazing. The week after that I'll be free from classes,
another year older, and ready for Christmas again. Life is
flying past me at full speed. I hope I can keep up.

I guess I'll have to see what happens next semester.
End.

No comments: