Friday, December 14, 2007

Love.

Is it bad that I'm in a wierd situation
yet again with my grandparents? My
mom had to get Pop a birthday gift,
so now Gma and Pop are going to come
over on my birthday to deliver one for
me and maybe Mom. Gosh. I don't want
to deal with this. Ek.

Oh well.
I love being lazy once in a while....
like once every six months. So, I'm
camping out at home all day, watching
great movies, and relaxing. :D I live for
having movie days/nights. I'm listening
Amos Lee, the world is beautiful, and my
mom and I are going to be alone at
la casa until 4:00. That means tons of tea,
sweat pants, slippers, fleece blankies, and
a movie marathon. :D

♥ I love movies! ♥

It's gonna be a great day.

Maybe I can get some friends together at
someone's house and continue the
world's longest movie marathon.

I have a feeling i'll forget my petty little
problems in life today. I love when that
happens.

♥ End. ♥

No comments: