Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Last Tuesday

Of class. Wow. I've come so far in the past few weeks.
I never realized just how fast time does fly in college.
I guess it's because we are all young.
I like it.
Kinda.

I'm in an exceptionally good mood. I'm relaxing to my
music, dressed warm, and ready to tackle the last
few days of class.

English went well yesterday. I learned about Japanese
theatre in Aesthetics, and I really am intrigued by it. My
secret santa (s.s.) had a huge cup of coffee delivered to
me during Aesthetics. Rehearsals start tonight. Everything is
fresh again. Life is good. I'm not tampering with it.

Thank God for the strength to finish the worst paper
in the history of man. I finally finished my family
biography paper last night. I've been wrestling with
some of the issues that exist in my family now. I can't
find the answers alone. I wish I could travel back in
time and save my parents all the heartache they
experienced. But, alas, I cannot. Their issues created
their personalities. I'm just realizing that I never want
to inflict pain on anyone I love. Intentionally, obviously.

That's why God is there: for our stupid moments.
:D

I'm off to get ready for Stage Management.

End.

No comments: